- Reverse Osmosis drinking water
- Toilets & washrooms
- First aid
- Benches & shelters
- Battery operated vehicles
- Toy Train
- CNG safari van
- Parking area ( 2 & 4 wheelers)
- Food court & cafeteria
- First zoo in the country to have started the concept of Safari Park and established Lion Safari Park in 1974 which has been upgraded into a Safari Park Complex adding Tiger Safari, Bear Safari and Bison Safari in subsequent years.
- Adult : Rs.40/-
- Kids : Rs.20/-
- The popular Toy Train provides joy ride to the visitors especially for the children.
- Food court –just beside train station: Multi cuisine.
- Rhino canteen –near Rhino enclosure: snacks, cool drinks, tea & coffee.
- Vijaya Dairy Parlor –Giraffe enclosure: Dairy products.
- Maharaja Canteen –Parrot World: Food & Bakery items.
Battery Operated Vehicle
- Noiseless & Eco- friendly battery operated vehicles for the visitors to go around the Zoo.
- One can see several animals and birds during their ride.
- Special concession provided for school children.
- Adult : Rs.50/-
- Kids : Rs.30/-
- Bicycles can be hired at Rs.20/- per hour.
- Riding bicycle in Zoo can be great fun.
- For water lovers boating is arranged by TSTDC in Mir-Alam lake.
- Both speed and passenger's boats available.